2015. szeptember 14., hétfő

Thursday September 10

Today’s class was really interactive. We had to go outside and just observe and stuff. We had to describe the road we were walking on. I really liked this task because fall is seriously one of my favorite seasons. The nature is SO BEAUTIFUL and you can finally wear your knitted sweaters and big infinity scarves! So today we went outside to take a look on the early-fall landscape! After that, we had to write a poem about it.. (the first thing that came in my mind was a song, by Lily Allen. The first few lines of “Somwhere only we know” fits perfectly to this task in my opinion.) Well, I CAN'T write poems, but okay, here it is. A "poem" inspired by the wonderful autumn environment:


Writing a poem is not my thing
But at least I can write,
I could eat a chicken wing,
Yes, I want a bite.

But sadly this tiny pathway,
Covered full of pinecones
Doesn’t lead me to KFC
Only to some big stones.

I hear the sound of a car
Driving on the road
I don’t know where does it park
But I can hear, it slowed.

There’s not much I can see tho’
Because of the fog,
But the landscape isn’t like Bordeaux
I stood in a bog.

I love the smell of a KFC
But now I only smell cow
It's pretty sad isn' it,
how this "poem" turned out?

THE END
Okay, I already knew that I’m not Shakespeare, but this is actually worse than I thought it’s going to be…-.- Sorry, I tried my best.

Bye c:








1 megjegyzés: